Thursday, September 11, 2008

Revelation 15

I created (painted) this Tuesday, two days ago, in Photoshop CS2, when I was bored:


REVELATION 15


"And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.

And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled."

4 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

I created (painted) this Tuesday, two days ago, in Photoshop CS2, when I was bored:

I really like the colours, Jeff.

Jeff said...

Thanks, Russ.

At work, sometimes I get a project, and I have only a very short time to get it done, and yet it has to be perfect and fantastic, or else they won't publish it (which has made for some stressful times in the past). At other times, there is absolutely nothing to do, and at such times, I sometimes practice by creating things such as those pool balls.

Anonymous said...

you painted thse pool balls

cool


roy k.

Jeff said...

you painted thse pool balls

Roy,

Yeah, I 'painted' them in Photoshop, from scratch.